Thursday, April 5, 2012

Inspection time




I always secretly love house inspections, forcing me to transform the apartment into its spotless state.

Also, for anyone who's wondering (and I know you most definitely are), 3m tabs do not stick to tile.  That framed print fell off twice before I went out and got Scotch mounting tape, which luckily did the trick.  I had a blast yesterday finding cool little (free!) vintage natural history prints on The Graphics Fairy blog and framing them as artwork.  And yes, that is what constitutes 'a blast' for me these days.

This is an antique Morris Egg print, so sweet in the kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. i cant believe you use graphics fairy... I am completely obsessed! I use all kinds of her clip art on my mailers and digital designs! I may have to copy you on this one though! love it!!! You are making my obsessed with redecorating my house.

    ReplyDelete