Wednesday, July 18, 2012

New things



A much needed addition to my daily attire, a watch.  And not any watch, a unique, custom made, circa 1920's jumping hour window watch that Fil hand-picked for me.  It is so gorgeous and this crappy instagram picture does it no justice whatsoever.


A bright yellow throw/blanket/table cloth that I got at an antique store for 15 dollars.  It's beautiful and I love it.


Learning to make espresso with milk.


New pottery and vases.  I passed up that burl wood vase at the antique store next to Fil and Dee's house and then went back a week later to buy it.  That blue thing is made in Denmark apparently.  It looks pretty cute next to my blue and yellow bed.


Gibs and I (with tad behind the camera) about to head out for a night of photography, drinks and 60's girl bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment