Friday, April 20, 2012

Let's talk about lights


I saw this Mod 2027 Chandelier (designed by Gino Sarfatti in 1958) at Kerbside the other night and completely, head over heels, fell in love.  Why does this happen to me?  I do not know.

Anyways, I've been looking on ebay and they all start at around $160 which I am unwilling to pay.  (They are all knock-offs, but that doesn't bother me in the slightest.)

This chandelier is straight forward and smart.  It's cut out all the frilly, crystally bullshit that other chandeliers boast, and instead you're left with a skeleton of a pendant light.  In my next home, when I actually have the freedom to install a hanging light, it is going to be my mission to find one of these bad boys and slap it on my ceiling.  


Also, can I just say I fucking love that black herringbone flooring.  That is all.


Photograph via desiretoinspire

No comments:

Post a Comment